Welcome to my blog!

'Dormouse Goes To Town' is about my little adventures in London. I enjoy visiting exhibitions & museums, going to gigs, the cinema and the theatre . I love living in London for all the variety and the general vibe of creativity and artistic freedom that inspires me and makes my heart beat faster (though that could be down to me being slightly unfit...) This blog will be all about cultural life as well as just hanging out, strolling down a road and just random things...possibly quite a lot of those...

Friday 28 May 2010

THE GREAT DIAMOND HUNT...








After their very successful Easter Egg Hunt the Egg Team is now hosting another great giveaway on their blog. The prize up for grabs is once again a myriad of handmade goodies, courtesy of the participating Etsy shops. One lucky winner will receive several pieces of jewellery, lovely toiletries, wrist warmers , a sweet book nook pillow and several other fab goodies! To enter you just have to find pictures of a diamond in all of the participating shops. If like me you've never lost the thrill of going on a treassure hunt you're really going to enjoy entering this competition!








Head to http://etsygoodiegoodiesteam.blogspot.com/2010/05/egg-team-presents-diamond-hunt.html for full terms and conditions and details of how to enter.








Good Luck!!! x

No comments:

Post a Comment